Press "Enter" to skip to content

Humans of Duke Sanford

It’s crazy being back at  #Duke for my last semester.  I’m currently taking a class called “Ethics in an Unjust World”. I heard that the professor is really, really awesome. Being from Pratt, where I’m not really exposed to things – where you think about the world and its issues – I wanted to spend my last semester developing those thoughts. I’ve heard really good things about this class. It’s been awesome so far. Right now we’re talking about different metaphors of poverty and how to explain what [poverty] is. We’re going to be discussing how to tackle the issue as well. – Angela Cho ‘16

It’s crazy being back at  #Duke for my last semester.  I’m currently taking a class called “Ethics in an Unjust World”. I heard that the professor is really, really awesome. Being from Pratt, where I’m not really exposed to things – where you think about the world and its issues – I wanted to spend my last semester developing those thoughts. I’ve heard really good things about this class. It’s been awesome so far. Right now we’re talking about different metaphors of poverty and how to explain what [poverty] is. We’re going to be discussing how to tackle the issue as well. – Angela Cho ‘16 #HumansofDukeSanford #Undergrad