Press "Enter" to skip to content

Humans of Duke Sanford

This month was like, a really, really terrible month to be honest, for me. It’s not that I have a lot to do, but because in my home country it was a terrible month. 

In the end of the September, there was a war in Armenia that started. It was a really, really terrible month for all my country and all people. It’s one of the tragic events in our whole history. So it was difficult for every Armenian in every part of the world, absolutely. 

And the only thing that was keeping you moving, and, you know, staying happy and appreciative was like, being part of your history and never, never forgetting that.

That’s why I put up this wall. Just put all the pictures there of my family who are not here, of course. These are old pictures I found, vintage stuff, so I put it there, and I’m looking, and it makes me happy.

- Arevik Badalyan-Drewek MIDP ’21

– Arevik Badalyan-Drewek MIDP ’21 #MIDP #HumansofDukeSanford